“Thank you so much for this amazing news! And many many thanks to you for doing an outstanding job in preparing the application packet and for patiently answering all my questions during this process!”
General Field: Cancer Immunotherapy
Position at the Time of Case Filing: Postdoc Fellow
Country of Origin: Nepal
State of Residence at the Time of Filing: Texas
Approval Notice Date: November 3rd, 2021
Processing Time: 23 months, 13 days
As an expert in the field of cancer immunotherapy, our client, a postdoc fellow from Nepal, proposes to continue his research on the development of novel immunotherapies for cancer, especially solid tumors. His research in this area is of great importance because it improves treatment options worldwide for cancer patients. This is why, when he asked for our help with his NIW (National Interest Waiver) petition, we talked to our team and put together the best strategy to follow.
This meant that our team would conduct a background check of the client and an in-depth study of his academic and professional career thus far. Having done so, they would collect data to build his petition to USCIS which would then be reviewed and discussed with the client before being sent to the adjudication bench. We try our best to personalize the petition packet by including every detail of the client’s achievements. Let’s take a look at the things we focus upon for the best results:
- We made sure that the letter clearly stated the proposed endeavor of the client and the impact it would have on the United States. This was clear in this case because the United States is one of the countries where cancer is a primary threat to health and healthcare spending. Therefore, researchers like him are indispensable for lessening the damaging effects of this disease.
- We made sure that the petition included the research work and the resultant papers that he had published. We thus showed that his work has resulted in 7 peer-reviewed journal articles (2 of them first-authored).
- We also showed that our client’s work is not performed in some academic void, but has influenced scores of peers who have depended on his papers for their own works. Our client’s work has also gone on to influence his peers and colleagues, having been cited a total of 292 times according to Google Scholar.
- Most importantly, we try to show whenever possible, the client’s funding information. It is naturally one of the best ways to determine the value of somebody’s work. The investments that our client was able to direct to his study came from 6 different institutions of importance including the National Institutes of Health.
- We also ensure that every petition carries at least a few letters of support from experts in the field who can corroborate the value of the client’s work. We attached 2 letters of recommendation for this particular client, both coming from sources who knew him via his work and personally.
Thus, our team’s strategic move helped him obtain his NIW approval in spite of the significant delay. We are thankful to him for trusting us through the process.
North America Immigration Law Group (Chen Immigration Law Associates) is a U.S. immigration law firm dedicated to representing corporations, research institutions, and individuals from all 50 U.S. states regarding I-140 immigration petitions. We specialize in employment-based immigration petition and have a proven record of high success rate for the categories of: EB2-NIW (National Interest Waiver), EB1-A (Alien of Extraordinary Ability), EB1-B (Outstanding Researcher/Professor) and O-1 (Alien of Extraordinary Ability).
Our Ten Thousand I-140 Approvals Provide Unprecedented Insight into the USCIS Adjudication Trend
With more than 16,000 EB-1A, EB-1B, EB-2 NIW and O-1 cases approved, we have first hand information on the manner in which the USCIS adjudicate I-140 cases. As the USCIS has constantly changed its adjudication standards for the EB-1A, EB-1B and EB-2 NIW categories, our firm's huge database of successful cases gives you unprecedented insight to USCIS adjudication trends. We carefully analyze the data for all of our cases and apply the results of our analyses toward giving our clients up-to-date advice and adapting our strategies such that we remain on par with the ever-shifting landscape of immigration law in the U.S. With us, you will always have access to important updates, strategies, and information so that you can make the most informed decisions about your case.
We Have Helped Hundreds and Thousands of Clients with Credentials and Backgrounds Similar to Yours
With our exceedingly large number of successful petitions, no matter what credentials you have, no matter your background and field of expertise, no matter your visa status or nationality, chances are we have helped hundreds or even thousands of clients just like you. Our clients are usually impressed with how well we understand their research and work. Our insight and understanding stems from the fact that we have handled many cases with elements similar to yours already, and this helps us devise the best strategies for each individual petition.
Vast Majority of Clients Came to Us Because of Referrals
For years, our firm has attracted new clients based solely on word of mouth, recommendations, and the positive collaboration experiences shared with them by their friends and family. We take pride in our reputation and work hard to ensure that we provide a green card application experience that our clients are happy to share with their friends and colleagues. That is how our approved cases grew from 600 in 2013 to over 3,500 in 2019.
Approval Notices: https://www.wegreened.com/eb1_niw_approvals
Success Stories: https://www.wegreened.com/blog/
Free evaluation email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: 888.666.0969 (Toll Free)
To see more clients’ testimonials and approvals, please refer to: