“Thank you and it was very nice working with you!”
On March 21st, 2022, we received another EB-2 NIW (National Interest Waiver) approval for a Senior Research Scientist in the Field of Geophysical Engineering (Approval Notice).
General Field: Geophysical Engineering
Position at the Time of Case Filing: Senior Research Scientist
Country of Origin: Japan
State of Residence at the Time of Filing: Massachusetts
Approval Notice Date: March 21st, 2022
Processing Time: 3 months, 1 day
The EB2-NIW or National Interest Waiver is a subcategory of the nonimmigrant visa for foreign nationals who can prove the value of their research work for the United States. The NIW approval allows for a waiver of both the job offer and labor certification. So, whenever our firm gets a client who needs help with their NIW petition, we make sure to explain to them the entire process first.
The initial background check is followed by collecting information from documents such as:
- Transcripts from universities and colleges
- Certificates of appreciation etc.
- Letters of recommendation
- Funding information
- List of publications, citation count and peer review service, etc.
So, when in December 2021 we received an NIW filing request from a client hailing from Japan, we collected the following information after checking his credentials and background information:-
- As an expert in the field of geophysical engineering, his proposed endeavor is to continue his research on optimizing energy production from the subsurface by developing efficient and automatic data processing and interpretation workflows for subsurface characterization.
- His research is of great importance because it provides specific insights into how to improve efficiency, reduce costs of production, and bolster safety measures in the global oil and gas industry.
- This proposed endeavor also has broad implications for the United States in that it supports efficiency and safety measures in the U.S. oil and gas industry, advancing the nation’s economy as well as U.S. security interests through energy independence.
- His research has resulted in 1 peer-reviewed journal article, 6 peer-reviewed conference papers (4 of them first-authored), and 6 patents.
- These publications have been cited a total of 39 times already by his peers.
- Our client has pursued research directly related to his proposed endeavor for 10 years.
- This is why he also received letters of support from 4 experts in his field, two of which had the following to say:
“The field has gained much from [client’s] design of such models, and his results continue to inspire the work of like-minded scientists to this day. Because his research has already yielded countless benefits for the United States, he must be provided the opportunity to continue his studies uninterrupted.”
“[Client’s] work is a major boon to the U.S. economy. Aside from the obvious financial benefits, his well preservation research brings to individual companies, oil and gas also play an important part in the production of most industrial products, such as propane, asphalt, electronics, and textiles.”
These above-mentioned points helped our client’s case demonstrate that he possesses considerable experience, expertise, and a documented record of success in a highly specialized field. This helped him ultimately obtain his NIW approval in a very short period of 91 days only. We are grateful to him for his trust and we wish him the best in life.
North America Immigration Law Group (Chen Immigration Law Associates) is a U.S. immigration law firm dedicated to representing corporations, research institutions, and individuals from all 50 U.S. states regarding I-140 immigration petitions. We specialize in employment-based immigration petition and have a proven record of high success rate for the categories of: EB2-NIW (National Interest Waiver), EB1-A (Alien of Extraordinary Ability), EB1-B (Outstanding Researcher/Professor) and O-1 (Alien of Extraordinary Ability).
Our Ten Thousand I-140 Approvals Provide Unprecedented Insight into the USCIS Adjudication Trend
With more than 16,000 EB-1A, EB-1B, EB-2 NIW and O-1 cases approved, we have first hand information on the manner in which the USCIS adjudicate I-140 cases. As the USCIS has constantly changed its adjudication standards for the EB-1A, EB-1B and EB-2 NIW categories, our firm's huge database of successful cases gives you unprecedented insight to USCIS adjudication trends. We carefully analyze the data for all of our cases and apply the results of our analyses toward giving our clients up-to-date advice and adapting our strategies such that we remain on par with the ever-shifting landscape of immigration law in the U.S. With us, you will always have access to important updates, strategies, and information so that you can make the most informed decisions about your case.
We Have Helped Hundreds and Thousands of Clients with Credentials and Backgrounds Similar to Yours
With our exceedingly large number of successful petitions, no matter what credentials you have, no matter your background and field of expertise, no matter your visa status or nationality, chances are we have helped hundreds or even thousands of clients just like you. Our clients are usually impressed with how well we understand their research and work. Our insight and understanding stems from the fact that we have handled many cases with elements similar to yours already, and this helps us devise the best strategies for each individual petition.
Vast Majority of Clients Came to Us Because of Referrals
For years, our firm has attracted new clients based solely on word of mouth, recommendations, and the positive collaboration experiences shared with them by their friends and family. We take pride in our reputation and work hard to ensure that we provide a green card application experience that our clients are happy to share with their friends and colleagues. That is how our approved cases grew from 600 in 2013 to over 3,500 in 2019.
If you are interested in filing the green card, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for our free evaluation. Our attorneys will email you back with the evaluation result within 24 hours.
Approval Notices: https://www.wegreened.com/eb1_niw_approvals
Success Stories: https://www.wegreened.com/blog/
Free evaluation email: email@example.com
Tel: 888.666.0969 (Toll Free)
To see more clients’ testimonials and approvals, please refer to:
To Learn More About Your Options CLICK HERE
Copyright © North America Immigration Law Group – WeGreened.com, All Rights Reserved.