“Thank you very much. Thank you once again for your great help and effort to get my I-140 petition approved.”
General Field: Plant Pathology
Position at the Time of Case Filing: Postdoctoral Research Associate
Country of Origin: Nepal
State of Residence at the Time of Filing: Georgia
Approval Notice Date: January 30th, 2023
Processing Time: 3 months, 16 days
When a postdoctoral research associate in plant pathology hired our services for his National Interest Waiver (NIW) approval, our team had their jobs cut out for them. Having successfully worked with over 32,000 clients over the years, our team has collected an immense database of approved cases. This allowed us to obtain vital information about the inner workings of the USCIS and how cases are handled. So when the client hired us for his case, we brought this expertise to the table and helped him win the case without RFE in a short period of 3 months and 16 days only.
Our team made a note of any relevant information that they came across while going through his documents and found the following:
- As an expert in the field, his proposed endeavor is to continue his investigation of pathosystems in turfgrass, switchgrass, and wheat in order to better understand the factors that have a negative impact on plant life and to facilitate the development of sustainable plant disease management strategies.
- His research advancing his proposed endeavor is of great importance because wheat, one of the crops in his research focus, is a considerable component of global diets. Wheat intake makes up one-fifth of the entire food calories and protein consumed around the world and is thus a critical component of global nutrition.
- On the other hand, his endeavor also has broad implications for the United States. As an example, his research in plant pathology is directly applicable to turfgrass, which is a species of grass widely used in the United States. Specifically, turfgrass is used to cover more than 700,000 athletic fields and its production is valued as a $40 billion industry.
- This is why was also able to collect two very insightful letters of recommendation from experts who knew his work and understood its significance. One of them wrote:
“[The client’s] project has produced a comprehensive reference resource that facilitates optimal SRWW crop breeding against FHB, leaf rust, and stripe rust while providing American farmers with crucial information on the management of these diseases. Since [the client’s] work has positively impacted the American agricultural sector, his research is a boon for both farmers and consumers in the United States.”
- Additionally, his work has led to his popularity as a peer reviewer and he has completed at least 7 reviews to date.
- His research has also yielded 10 peer-reviewed journal articles (5 of them first-authored), and these publications have been cited a total of 93 times according to Google Scholar, thereby demonstrating that these publications are widely recognized and relied upon in the field of plant pathology.
- Furthermore, his study has been supported by funding from the Government of Nepal’s Ministry of Agriculture and Livestock Development.
- Not only this, but we also found that he has pursued research directly related to his proposed endeavor of investigating pathosystems in turfgrass, switchgrass, and wheat for 9 years. This has given him the necessary experience to continue his work here in the U.S.
Using these factual details, we built a solid petition for our client and once the petition had been filed, we patiently waited for the results. We were pleasantly surprised to find only 3 months and 16 days later, that the case had been granted approval. We are delighted to wish our client the best in his future endeavors and we look forward to his work benefiting the U.S. in the years to come.
North America Immigration Law Group (Chen Immigration Law Associates) is a U.S. immigration law firm dedicated to representing corporations, research institutions, and individuals from all 50 U.S. states regarding I-140 immigration petitions. We specialize in employment-based immigration petition and have a proven record of high success rate for the categories of: EB2-NIW (National Interest Waiver), EB1-A (Alien of Extraordinary Ability), EB1-B (Outstanding Researcher/Professor) and O-1 (Alien of Extraordinary Ability).
Our Ten Thousand I-140 Approvals Provide Unprecedented Insight into the USCIS Adjudication Trend
With more than 16,000 EB-1A, EB-1B, EB-2 NIW and O-1 cases approved, we have first hand information on the manner in which the USCIS adjudicate I-140 cases. As the USCIS has constantly changed its adjudication standards for the EB-1A, EB-1B and EB-2 NIW categories, our firm's huge database of successful cases gives you unprecedented insight to USCIS adjudication trends. We carefully analyze the data for all of our cases and apply the results of our analyses toward giving our clients up-to-date advice and adapting our strategies such that we remain on par with the ever-shifting landscape of immigration law in the U.S. With us, you will always have access to important updates, strategies, and information so that you can make the most informed decisions about your case.
We Have Helped Hundreds and Thousands of Clients with Credentials and Backgrounds Similar to Yours
With our exceedingly large number of successful petitions, no matter what credentials you have, no matter your background and field of expertise, no matter your visa status or nationality, chances are we have helped hundreds or even thousands of clients just like you. Our clients are usually impressed with how well we understand their research and work. Our insight and understanding stems from the fact that we have handled many cases with elements similar to yours already, and this helps us devise the best strategies for each individual petition.
Vast Majority of Clients Came to Us Because of Referrals
For years, our firm has attracted new clients based solely on word of mouth, recommendations, and the positive collaboration experiences shared with them by their friends and family. We take pride in our reputation and work hard to ensure that we provide a green card application experience that our clients are happy to share with their friends and colleagues. That is how our approved cases grew from 600 in 2013 to over 3,500 in 2019.
Approval Notices: https://www.wegreened.com/eb1_niw_approvals
Success Stories: https://www.wegreened.com/blog/
Free evaluation email: email@example.com
Tel: 888.666.0969 (Toll Free)
To see more clients’ testimonials and approvals, please refer to: