“Thank you for your help and time during the I-140 filing process.”
General Field: Pathology
Position at the Time of Case Filing: Clinical Assistant Professor
Country of Origin: Pakistan
State of Residence at the Time of Filing: Florida
Approval Notice Date: March 28th, 2022
Processing Time: 3 months, 12 days
“[The client’s] research is significant as it substantially improves the ability of clinicians to make effective decisions on the treatment of prostate cancer in order to reduce the rate of overtreatment. Because radical prostatectomy is a major surgery with a meaningful morbidity rate, it is critical that it is only utilized as necessary to prevent prostate cancer-related death. [Client’s] groundbreaking work provides a new and effective method of differentiating clinically significant cancers from clinically insignificant cancers.”
A statement like the above makes certain that the import of one’s research is driven home, which is especially needed when one wants to prove that the work done by a researcher is of national or global interest. The statement was issued by an expert in pathology who wanted to support our NIW (National Interest Waiver) client from Pakistan. As an expert in the field of pathology, her proposed endeavor was to work on identifying novel diagnostic and prognostic features in medical and neoplastic conditions of the gastrointestinal tract, pancreas, and liver. She wanted to improve the treatment strategies and health outcomes associated with cancers and other major pathologies in these areas.
Even before we signed the retainer with her, our team already knew how to proceed with her case. So we gathered some information pertaining to her academic and professional background. This is as follows:
- Her research is relevant to improving the diagnosis and treatment of lung cancer and liver cancer.
- Her research is of great importance because it helps improve treatments for lung cancer, particularly small-cell lung cancer.
- Her work on this topic benefits the treatment of gastrointestinal diseases as well, as her work has identified clinical characteristics and diagnostic markers of liver cancer and gastric heterotopia.
- Her research has led to effective methods to diagnose hepatocellular carcinomas and other tumors at their early stages. As such, her work is invaluable to the national interests of the United States as they relate to the national treatment and reducing the burden of liver cancer.
- She has completed at least 3 reviews to date.
- Her research has resulted in 11 peer-reviewed journal articles (3 of them first-authored).
- These publications have been cited a total of 205 times according to Google Scholar.
- She has pursued research directly related to her proposed endeavor of identifying novel diagnostic and prognostic features of gastrointestinal diseases in order to improve the treatment and outcomes of these conditions for 7 years.
- She is in a position that is narrowly tailored to her unique skill set.
- She has received 2 letters of recommendation from other experts in her field.
Thus, the documentary evidence and corroborating testimony from experts in the field helped us to establish our client as a member of the professions holding an advanced degree, worthy of the NIW category. We are thus glad to have had the opportunity to work with her and represent her in this case. We thank her and wish her the very best in all future endeavors.
North America Immigration Law Group (Chen Immigration Law Associates) is a U.S. immigration law firm dedicated to representing corporations, research institutions, and individuals from all 50 U.S. states regarding I-140 immigration petitions. We specialize in employment-based immigration petition and have a proven record of high success rate for the categories of: EB2-NIW (National Interest Waiver), EB1-A (Alien of Extraordinary Ability), EB1-B (Outstanding Researcher/Professor) and O-1 (Alien of Extraordinary Ability).
Our Ten Thousand I-140 Approvals Provide Unprecedented Insight into the USCIS Adjudication Trend
With more than 16,000 EB-1A, EB-1B, EB-2 NIW and O-1 cases approved, we have first hand information on the manner in which the USCIS adjudicate I-140 cases. As the USCIS has constantly changed its adjudication standards for the EB-1A, EB-1B and EB-2 NIW categories, our firm's huge database of successful cases gives you unprecedented insight to USCIS adjudication trends. We carefully analyze the data for all of our cases and apply the results of our analyses toward giving our clients up-to-date advice and adapting our strategies such that we remain on par with the ever-shifting landscape of immigration law in the U.S. With us, you will always have access to important updates, strategies, and information so that you can make the most informed decisions about your case.
We Have Helped Hundreds and Thousands of Clients with Credentials and Backgrounds Similar to Yours
With our exceedingly large number of successful petitions, no matter what credentials you have, no matter your background and field of expertise, no matter your visa status or nationality, chances are we have helped hundreds or even thousands of clients just like you. Our clients are usually impressed with how well we understand their research and work. Our insight and understanding stems from the fact that we have handled many cases with elements similar to yours already, and this helps us devise the best strategies for each individual petition.
Vast Majority of Clients Came to Us Because of Referrals
For years, our firm has attracted new clients based solely on word of mouth, recommendations, and the positive collaboration experiences shared with them by their friends and family. We take pride in our reputation and work hard to ensure that we provide a green card application experience that our clients are happy to share with their friends and colleagues. That is how our approved cases grew from 600 in 2013 to over 3,500 in 2019.
Approval Notices: https://www.wegreened.com/eb1_niw_approvals
Success Stories: https://www.wegreened.com/blog/
Free evaluation email: email@example.com
Tel: 888.666.0969 (Toll Free)
To see more clients’ testimonials and approvals, please refer to: