“Thanks for all the help.”
General Field: Virology
Position at the Time of Case Filing: Postdoctoral Fellow
Country of Origin: China
State of Residence at the Time of Filing: Georgia
Approval Notice Date: March 30th, 2022
Processing Time: 4 months, 4 days
The EB2-NIW or National Interest Waiver petition demands the applicant to show an official academic record showing that one has a degree, diploma, certificate, or similar award from a college, university, school, or other institution of learning relating to one’s area of exceptional ability. The approval of the NIW petition from the USCIS means a labor certification waiver along with a job offer waiver for the applicant. But, one has to give clear proof that their work is of national importance to the United States.
So when we got a postdoctoral fellow from China wanting to file his NIW petition, our team looked into his academic and professional documents to find the following evidence of his nationally advantageous research:
- He is an expert in the field of virology, and his proposed endeavor is to continue his investigation of influenza virus evolution and pathogen-host interaction to characterize newly emerged strains of influenza virus in order to improve vaccine design and antiviral drug development.
- This research advancing his proposed endeavor is of great importance because it expands our understanding of how influenza viruses develop and spread across different species and between different subjects.
- Due to its clear national importance, his research has in fact been supported with funding from the National Institutes of Health and the United States Department of Agriculture. Furthermore, his study has received funding from the National Natural Science Foundation of China and the Major State Basic Research Development Program of China (973 Program). His study on the influenza D virus in cattle has been recognized and supported by the National Institutes of Health and the French National Research Agency (ANR).
- He has completed at least one review to date.
- His research has resulted in 12 peer-reviewed journal articles (5 of them first-authored).
- These publications have been cited a total of 182 times according to Google Scholar.
- He has pursued research directly related to his proposed endeavor of investigating influenza virus evolution and pathogen-host interaction to characterize newly emerged influenza virus strains in order to improve vaccine design and antiviral drug development for 12 years.
All of these facts helped us put forth a strong case in our client’s favor. We would like to take this opportunity to thank our client for his trust and for the patience he showed while working with us. We also wish him the very best in all future endeavors.
North America Immigration Law Group (Chen Immigration Law Associates) is a U.S. immigration law firm dedicated to representing corporations, research institutions, and individuals from all 50 U.S. states regarding I-140 immigration petitions. We specialize in employment-based immigration petition and have a proven record of high success rate for the categories of: EB2-NIW (National Interest Waiver), EB1-A (Alien of Extraordinary Ability), EB1-B (Outstanding Researcher/Professor) and O-1 (Alien of Extraordinary Ability).
Our Ten Thousand I-140 Approvals Provide Unprecedented Insight into the USCIS Adjudication Trend
With more than 16,000 EB-1A, EB-1B, EB-2 NIW and O-1 cases approved, we have first hand information on the manner in which the USCIS adjudicate I-140 cases. As the USCIS has constantly changed its adjudication standards for the EB-1A, EB-1B and EB-2 NIW categories, our firm's huge database of successful cases gives you unprecedented insight to USCIS adjudication trends. We carefully analyze the data for all of our cases and apply the results of our analyses toward giving our clients up-to-date advice and adapting our strategies such that we remain on par with the ever-shifting landscape of immigration law in the U.S. With us, you will always have access to important updates, strategies, and information so that you can make the most informed decisions about your case.
We Have Helped Hundreds and Thousands of Clients with Credentials and Backgrounds Similar to Yours
With our exceedingly large number of successful petitions, no matter what credentials you have, no matter your background and field of expertise, no matter your visa status or nationality, chances are we have helped hundreds or even thousands of clients just like you. Our clients are usually impressed with how well we understand their research and work. Our insight and understanding stems from the fact that we have handled many cases with elements similar to yours already, and this helps us devise the best strategies for each individual petition.
Vast Majority of Clients Came to Us Because of Referrals
For years, our firm has attracted new clients based solely on word of mouth, recommendations, and the positive collaboration experiences shared with them by their friends and family. We take pride in our reputation and work hard to ensure that we provide a green card application experience that our clients are happy to share with their friends and colleagues. That is how our approved cases grew from 600 in 2013 to over 3,500 in 2019.
Approval Notices: https://www.wegreened.com/eb1_niw_approvals
Success Stories: https://www.wegreened.com/blog/
Free evaluation email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: 888.666.0969 (Toll Free)
To see more clients’ testimonials and approvals, please refer to: