“Thank you for your help and guidance.”
General Field: Plant Pathology
Position at the Time of Case Filing: Postdoctoral Scholar
Country of Origin: Taiwan
State of Residence at the Time of Filing: California
Approval Notice Date: March 16th, 2023
Processing Time: 1 month, 4 days (Premium Processing Requested)
The victory of a Taiwanese postdoctoral fellow in plant pathology’s National Interest Waiver case rested on the following information:
- Armed with a Ph.D. in plant science, he was employed as a postdoctoral fellow at the time of application.
- As an expert in the field, his proposed endeavor is to continue his research on identifying the function of the basal immune system in wheat and applying genetic biology techniques to modify it for survival against a wide spectrum of diseases.
- His research endeavor is of great importance because it addresses critical threats to wheat, one of the world’s most important staple crops. Wheat is the second most commonly grown cereal grain and has the highest global trade of all other crops, with more than 760 million tons of wheat produced in 2020 alone. His research protects this economically valuable and nutritionally essential crop by investigating some of the most prominent fungal pathogens responsible for killing plants.
- This proposed endeavor also has broad implications for the United States where too the agricultural industry is one of the most important contributors to the economy, as it solely provides at least 30% of all jobs.
- Due to its clear national importance, his research has in fact been supported with funding from the United States Department of Agriculture, the National Science Foundation, the National Science and Technology Council of Taiwan, and the Australian Research Council.
- Additionally, his research has resulted in 7 peer-reviewed journal articles (3 of them first-authored) and 1 co-first-authored book chapter.
- These publications have also been cited a total of 106 times according to Google Scholar, thereby demonstrating that these publications are widely recognized and relied upon in the field of plant pathology.
- He has also pursued research directly related to his proposed endeavor of identifying the function of the basal immune system in wheat and applying genetic biology techniques to modify it for survival against diseases for 9 years.
- He also obtained 2 letters of recommendation from experts who understood the value of his work and supported it with testimonials of their own.
So, when these factors were put together in the form of his petition, we knew that his case was a strong one. Thus, we were not surprised to hear of its approval in just 1 month and 4 days. Thanks also to the premium processing upgrade for the quick approval of this case.
We wish our client a bright future ahead and thank him for choosing our firm to represent him in the process.
North America Immigration Law Group (Chen Immigration Law Associates) is a U.S. immigration law firm dedicated to representing corporations, research institutions, and individuals from all 50 U.S. states regarding I-140 immigration petitions. We specialize in employment-based immigration petition and have a proven record of high success rate for the categories of: EB2-NIW (National Interest Waiver), EB1-A (Alien of Extraordinary Ability), EB1-B (Outstanding Researcher/Professor) and O-1 (Alien of Extraordinary Ability).
Our Ten Thousand I-140 Approvals Provide Unprecedented Insight into the USCIS Adjudication Trend
With more than 16,000 EB-1A, EB-1B, EB-2 NIW and O-1 cases approved, we have first hand information on the manner in which the USCIS adjudicate I-140 cases. As the USCIS has constantly changed its adjudication standards for the EB-1A, EB-1B and EB-2 NIW categories, our firm's huge database of successful cases gives you unprecedented insight to USCIS adjudication trends. We carefully analyze the data for all of our cases and apply the results of our analyses toward giving our clients up-to-date advice and adapting our strategies such that we remain on par with the ever-shifting landscape of immigration law in the U.S. With us, you will always have access to important updates, strategies, and information so that you can make the most informed decisions about your case.
We Have Helped Hundreds and Thousands of Clients with Credentials and Backgrounds Similar to Yours
With our exceedingly large number of successful petitions, no matter what credentials you have, no matter your background and field of expertise, no matter your visa status or nationality, chances are we have helped hundreds or even thousands of clients just like you. Our clients are usually impressed with how well we understand their research and work. Our insight and understanding stems from the fact that we have handled many cases with elements similar to yours already, and this helps us devise the best strategies for each individual petition.
Vast Majority of Clients Came to Us Because of Referrals
For years, our firm has attracted new clients based solely on word of mouth, recommendations, and the positive collaboration experiences shared with them by their friends and family. We take pride in our reputation and work hard to ensure that we provide a green card application experience that our clients are happy to share with their friends and colleagues. That is how our approved cases grew from 600 in 2013 to over 3,500 in 2019.
Approval Notices: https://www.wegreened.com/eb1_niw_approvals
Success Stories: https://www.wegreened.com/blog/
Free evaluation email: email@example.com
Tel: 888.666.0969 (Toll Free)
To see more clients’ testimonials and approvals, please refer to: