“I was thrilled to receive the good news that my petition had been approved, and I am grateful for all of the time, effort, and expertise that you and your team put into my case.”
General Field: Cardiovascular Medicine
Position at the Time of Case Filing: Research Fellow
Country of Origin: Indonesia
State of Residence at the Time of Filing: Ohio
Approval Notice Date: February 27th, 2023
Processing Time: 2 months, 14 days
A biomedical science expert from Indonesia hired NAILG for his National Interest Waiver application to the USCIS. He was a talented research fellow working in the field with a Ph.D. in cardiovascular medicine for the past 6 years. So while preparing his case for filing, we made sure that his work was showcased to the best effect. This meant making a list of his accomplishments whether academic or otherwise. Some of the facts our team collected during the prepping period are:
- His proposed endeavor is to continue investigating cardiac metabolism abnormalities in cardiovascular disease in order to develop novel metabolic interventions and metabolic imaging, ultimately translating the findings into clinical practice.
- His research advancing his proposed endeavor is of great importance because it enhances the capacity of medical institutions, clinics, and their staff to safely and reliably detect risks of heart failure in patients.
- This research endeavor also has broad implications for the United States where according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), more than 6 million American adults experience heart failure.
- Due to its national importance, his research has also been supported with funding from the National Institutes of Health (NIH).
- Along with this, he has completed at least 24 reviews to date and his research has resulted in 16 peer-reviewed journal articles (10 of them first-authored).
- Additionally, these publications have been cited a total of 488 times according to Google Scholar, thereby demonstrating that these publications are widely recognized and relied upon in the field of biomedical science.
- His study has also been supported by funding from the NIH, NWO, and Netherlands Heart Foundation indicating the significance of his work for people around the world.
- He has been pursuing research directly related to his proposed endeavor of investigating cardiac metabolism abnormalities in cardiovascular disease for 6 years giving him the necessary expertise to win the approval of the USCIS.
- He also had 2 recommenders who had written letters of support in his favor.
All of these factors were woven together in the form of an impressive petition letter and filed for adjudication at the USCIS. Without requesting the premium processing service, only 2 months and 14 days had lapsed when the approval came through. We are proud of having worked for him and we wish him the best in his future research.
North America Immigration Law Group (Chen Immigration Law Associates) is a U.S. immigration law firm dedicated to representing corporations, research institutions, and individuals from all 50 U.S. states regarding I-140 immigration petitions. We specialize in employment-based immigration petition and have a proven record of high success rate for the categories of: EB2-NIW (National Interest Waiver), EB1-A (Alien of Extraordinary Ability), EB1-B (Outstanding Researcher/Professor) and O-1 (Alien of Extraordinary Ability).
Our Ten Thousand I-140 Approvals Provide Unprecedented Insight into the USCIS Adjudication Trend
With more than 16,000 EB-1A, EB-1B, EB-2 NIW and O-1 cases approved, we have first hand information on the manner in which the USCIS adjudicate I-140 cases. As the USCIS has constantly changed its adjudication standards for the EB-1A, EB-1B and EB-2 NIW categories, our firm's huge database of successful cases gives you unprecedented insight to USCIS adjudication trends. We carefully analyze the data for all of our cases and apply the results of our analyses toward giving our clients up-to-date advice and adapting our strategies such that we remain on par with the ever-shifting landscape of immigration law in the U.S. With us, you will always have access to important updates, strategies, and information so that you can make the most informed decisions about your case.
We Have Helped Hundreds and Thousands of Clients with Credentials and Backgrounds Similar to Yours
With our exceedingly large number of successful petitions, no matter what credentials you have, no matter your background and field of expertise, no matter your visa status or nationality, chances are we have helped hundreds or even thousands of clients just like you. Our clients are usually impressed with how well we understand their research and work. Our insight and understanding stems from the fact that we have handled many cases with elements similar to yours already, and this helps us devise the best strategies for each individual petition.
Vast Majority of Clients Came to Us Because of Referrals
For years, our firm has attracted new clients based solely on word of mouth, recommendations, and the positive collaboration experiences shared with them by their friends and family. We take pride in our reputation and work hard to ensure that we provide a green card application experience that our clients are happy to share with their friends and colleagues. That is how our approved cases grew from 600 in 2013 to over 3,500 in 2019.
Approval Notices: https://www.wegreened.com/eb1_niw_approvals
Success Stories: https://www.wegreened.com/blog/
Free evaluation email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: 888.666.0969 (Toll Free)
To see more clients’ testimonials and approvals, please refer to: