“It was a pleasure preparing for NIW with Chen. I was impressed by all the detailed process and diligent correspondences. I strongly recommend these wonderful experiences with Chen.”
On March 5th, 2022, we received another EB-2 NIW (National Interest Waiver) approval for a Staff Engineer in the Field of Biomedical Engineering (Approval Notice).
General Field: Biomedical Engineering
Position at the Time of Case Filing: Staff Engineer
Country of Origin: South Korea
Country of Residence at the Time of Filing: South Korea
Approval Notice Date: March 5th, 2022
Processing Time: 3 months, 21 days
NAILG has a history of dealing with thousands of clients from every field imaginable. As such, our experts have served to help clients from the field of biomedical engineering too. So, when we got a request from a staff scientist in the area to help him with his NIW or National Interest Waiver, our team was well-prepared for the task. We made a personalized strategy based on our client’s strengths and used his academic and professional documents to furnish his petition letter. These details were as follows:
- We showed that his proposed endeavor is to continue his development of biomedical sensor systems to generate novel concepts of healthcare and medical sensor systems.
- We showed that his work was in order to advance knowledge on the human body’s electrical and mechanical biomedical signals and understand the unconscious physiological activity.
- And that his research is of great importance because it contributes to significant advancements in the global biomedical sensors market.
- It was significant to show that his research has resulted in 15 peer-reviewed journal articles (3 of them first-authored), 2 peer-reviewed conference papers, and 8 patents.
- Additionally, these publications have been cited a total of 386 times according to Google Scholar.
- His study on the development of a film-type of biomedical sensor for simultaneously detecting mechanical and electrical activity of the heart has been recognized and supported by the National Research Foundation of Korea (NRF).
- Finally, we showed that our client had been able to collect 2 letters of recommendation from other experts in the field, who helped make our case stronger at the USCIS.
- We made sure that the adjudicating authorities knew that these specific research contributions represent only a subset of our client’s most successful endeavors. These projects are indicative of the overall quality of his research and illustrate his particular expertise and ability to continue contributing significantly to his field and to advancing the proposed endeavor.
Thus, we were able to ascertain that our client’s strongest features did not go unnoticed. By addressing the quantification of human physiological status, our client’s research in the field of biomedical engineering is contributing to further advancements in the biomedical sensor market. Thus, as the above evidence shows, the significance of his research in his field is corroborated by the evidence of peer and government interest in his research.
We are glad to know that we were able to help our client in this process. When we received the NIW approval less than 4 months from the date of filing his petition, we were overjoyed. We wish him all the very best in his future endeavors.
North America Immigration Law Group (Chen Immigration Law Associates) is a U.S. immigration law firm dedicated to representing corporations, research institutions, and individuals from all 50 U.S. states regarding I-140 immigration petitions. We specialize in employment-based immigration petition and have a proven record of high success rate for the categories of: EB2-NIW (National Interest Waiver), EB1-A (Alien of Extraordinary Ability), EB1-B (Outstanding Researcher/Professor) and O-1 (Alien of Extraordinary Ability).
Our Ten Thousand I-140 Approvals Provide Unprecedented Insight into the USCIS Adjudication Trend
With more than 16,000 EB-1A, EB-1B, EB-2 NIW and O-1 cases approved, we have first hand information on the manner in which the USCIS adjudicate I-140 cases. As the USCIS has constantly changed its adjudication standards for the EB-1A, EB-1B and EB-2 NIW categories, our firm's huge database of successful cases gives you unprecedented insight to USCIS adjudication trends. We carefully analyze the data for all of our cases and apply the results of our analyses toward giving our clients up-to-date advice and adapting our strategies such that we remain on par with the ever-shifting landscape of immigration law in the U.S. With us, you will always have access to important updates, strategies, and information so that you can make the most informed decisions about your case.
We Have Helped Hundreds and Thousands of Clients with Credentials and Backgrounds Similar to Yours
With our exceedingly large number of successful petitions, no matter what credentials you have, no matter your background and field of expertise, no matter your visa status or nationality, chances are we have helped hundreds or even thousands of clients just like you. Our clients are usually impressed with how well we understand their research and work. Our insight and understanding stems from the fact that we have handled many cases with elements similar to yours already, and this helps us devise the best strategies for each individual petition.
Vast Majority of Clients Came to Us Because of Referrals
For years, our firm has attracted new clients based solely on word of mouth, recommendations, and the positive collaboration experiences shared with them by their friends and family. We take pride in our reputation and work hard to ensure that we provide a green card application experience that our clients are happy to share with their friends and colleagues. That is how our approved cases grew from 600 in 2013 to over 3,500 in 2019.
If you are interested in filing the green card, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for our free evaluation. Our attorneys will email you back with the evaluation result within 24 hours.
Approval Notices: https://www.wegreened.com/eb1_niw_approvals
Success Stories: https://www.wegreened.com/blog/
Free evaluation email: email@example.com
Tel: 888.666.0969 (Toll Free)
To see more clients’ testimonials and approvals, please refer to:
To Learn More About Your Options CLICK HERE
Copyright © North America Immigration Law Group – WeGreened.com, All Rights Reserved.