“I was reluctant to hire the professional for the preparation of my case due to my past experiences however, I must admit that the services I have been provided by the WeGreened.com – North America Immigration Law Group have forced me to change my opinion. WeGreened.com – North America Immigration Law Group has handled my case professionally and completed the application package well in the stipulated time. Their team of professionals is well organized and fully equipped with updated information required for the client. I am much confident that they have completed my application with the most appropriate documents for my professional career. I am fully satisfied with the services of WeGreened.com – North America Immigration Law Group.”
On August 13th, 2022, we received another EB-2 NIW (National Interest Waiver) approval for a Professor in the Field of Remote Sensing (Approval Notice).
General Field: Remote Sensing
Position at the Time of Case Filing: Professor
Country of Origin: Pakistan
Country of Residence at the Time of Filing: Saudi Arabia
Approval Notice Date: August 18th, 2022
Processing Time: 3 months, 19 days
Mostly, we get applicants who want to file an NIW (National Interest Waiver) petition, which is a subcategory of the EB-2 non-immigrant visa allocated to those petitioners who can prove that their work is of high value to the U.S. Thus, when our client, a professor based in Saudi Arabia, hired North America Immigration Law Group, we assured him to look into his academic and professional documents thoroughly and help him find relevant information to customize his NIW petition. When we were satisfied with his provided credentials, we agreed to countersign the attorney-client relationship agreement and aided him to file his I-140 NIW petition by specifying the following in his petition packet:
- His proposed endeavor was to continue his research leveraging remote sensing, snow monitoring, and water resource management technology to advance snow-covered area estimation and snow runoff modelling. Thus, we deduced that his research has great substantial merit and national importance, and among other applications, his research is relevant to ensuring environmental and human health
- His research is significant as it safeguards environmental and human health. Due to his knowledge and expertise in snow monitoring, water resource management, and environmental science, he has been regularly invited to conduct peer reviews for almost 20 authoritative journals, projects, and conferences in the field. We noted that he has completed at least 41 reviews to date, proving his elevated stand in the field of remote sensing.
- His proposed endeavor also has broad implications for the United States. His state-of-the-art approaches using satellite data and advanced algorithms ensure the accurate estimation and management of precious resources, helping Americans receive enough water for drinking, cooking, washing, and other essential needs.
- Throughout his time working in the field, he has built an impressive record of success, including 29 peer-reviewed journal articles (22 of them first-authored), 8 peer-reviewed conference articles (3 of them first-authored), and 2 abstracts he published in no fewer than 7 highly ranked peer-reviewed journals. Researchers from around the world have relied upon his research to further their own investigations in the field. That is, his publications have been cited a total of 540 times according to Google Scholar.
- Furthermore, his work has also been supported by 4 letters of recommendation written by other experts of which one said:
“There are many benefits that the field of remote sensing gives to the world. One of its most important benefits is its ability to assist in the monitoring of the world’s air quality, particularly with regard to aerosol proliferation. Remote sensing allows researchers to monitor events such as dust storms that spread harmful aerosols and give advance warning to people in at-risk areas. These areas are all around the world, but especially in arid regions such as Saudi Arabia or the American Southwest. [Client’s] investigation into effective aerosol monitoring methods through the usage of remote sensing technology enables more efficient and accurate dissemination of air quality information, which benefits human and environmental health across the world by improving air quality management strategies.”
Considering the ground-breaking research of our client, who is applying his expertise in the field of remote sensing is therefore vital to the future health and security of the United States. We are glad that we were able to help him with all of our resources and achieved his NIW approval in just 3 months and 19 days, that too without any further request for evidence (RFE) issuance, which is incredible. We truly thank our client for having faith in us and cooperating with us throughout the process.
North America Immigration Law Group (Chen Immigration Law Associates) is a U.S. immigration law firm dedicated to representing corporations, research institutions, and individuals from all 50 U.S. states regarding I-140 immigration petitions. We specialize in employment-based immigration petition and have a proven record of high success rate for the categories of: EB2-NIW (National Interest Waiver), EB1-A (Alien of Extraordinary Ability), EB1-B (Outstanding Researcher/Professor) and O-1 (Alien of Extraordinary Ability).
Our Ten Thousand I-140 Approvals Provide Unprecedented Insight into the USCIS Adjudication Trend
With more than 16,000 EB-1A, EB-1B, EB-2 NIW and O-1 cases approved, we have first hand information on the manner in which the USCIS adjudicate I-140 cases. As the USCIS has constantly changed its adjudication standards for the EB-1A, EB-1B and EB-2 NIW categories, our firm's huge database of successful cases gives you unprecedented insight to USCIS adjudication trends. We carefully analyze the data for all of our cases and apply the results of our analyses toward giving our clients up-to-date advice and adapting our strategies such that we remain on par with the ever-shifting landscape of immigration law in the U.S. With us, you will always have access to important updates, strategies, and information so that you can make the most informed decisions about your case.
We Have Helped Hundreds and Thousands of Clients with Credentials and Backgrounds Similar to Yours
With our exceedingly large number of successful petitions, no matter what credentials you have, no matter your background and field of expertise, no matter your visa status or nationality, chances are we have helped hundreds or even thousands of clients just like you. Our clients are usually impressed with how well we understand their research and work. Our insight and understanding stems from the fact that we have handled many cases with elements similar to yours already, and this helps us devise the best strategies for each individual petition.
Vast Majority of Clients Came to Us Because of Referrals
For years, our firm has attracted new clients based solely on word of mouth, recommendations, and the positive collaboration experiences shared with them by their friends and family. We take pride in our reputation and work hard to ensure that we provide a green card application experience that our clients are happy to share with their friends and colleagues. That is how our approved cases grew from 600 in 2013 to over 3,500 in 2019.
If you are interested in filing the green card, please send your CV to email@example.com for our free evaluation. Our attorneys will email you back with the evaluation result within 24 hours.
Approval Notices: https://www.wegreened.com/eb1_niw_approvals
Success Stories: https://www.wegreened.com/blog/
Free evaluation email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: 888.666.0969 (Toll Free)
To see more clients’ testimonials and approvals, please refer to:
To Learn More About Your Options CLICK HERE
Copyright © North America Immigration Law Group – WeGreened.com, All Rights Reserved.