“It was an extensive journey and thanks a lot for helping me towards achieving this goal.”
General Field: Molecular Medicine
Position at the Time of Case Filing: Postdoctoral Researcher
Country of Origin: Bangladesh
State of Residence at the Time of Filing: Florida
Approval Notice Date: February 11th, 2020
Processing Time: 16 months, 14 days
With a doctoral degree in pathology and cell biology, a postdoctoral researcher from Bangladesh was a good fit for EB-2 NIW (National Interest Waiver). After a careful review of his credentials, we concluded that we could help him secure the national interest waiver, and these are the key points we focused on:
- We reviewed and accounted for our client’s work on the molecular pathways of cancer development. We demonstrated that his work is crucial to the US because by understanding the molecular mechanisms behind cancer, the scientific community is better equipped to develop treatments for it. His research particularly centers on breast cancer and preventing metastasis.
- We listed the 97 times his work was cited at the time of filing. We used this number to prove that our client’s publications are widely recognised and relied upon in the field of geotechnical engineering.
- Our client’s publication record was also noted: 7 peer-reviewed journal articles. As these papers were published in the field’s top journals, they reflected our client’s influence in the field.
- As with all our clients, we helped him select potential recommenders to support his case. Our client obtained four letters of recommendation, all from notable experts and influential researchers in the field. This is what one of them noted about our client and his work: “There is an obvious need for new cancer treatments not only to kill existing cancer cells but also to prevent the colonization of cancer cells in neighboring tissues (metastasis). [Client’s] work is invaluable in that it presents a new method of preventing metastasis.”
- We also listed the 13 times our client judged the work of his peers. As only top-level experts are invited to perform review work, our client’s review activity highlighted his important standing in the field.
Overall, the USCIS spent 16 months and 14 days adjudicating our client’s NIW petition before getting their approval. Besides the service request that we raised on our client’s behalf after the case went beyond the average processing time, everything about our client’s EB-2 NIW case was smooth sailing. We congratulate our client for overcoming this significant hurdle in the lengthy process, and we thank him for choosing us for his I-485 applications.
North America Immigration Law Group (Chen Immigration Law Associates) is a U.S. immigration law firm dedicated to representing corporations, research institutions, and individuals from all 50 U.S. states regarding I-140 immigration petitions. We specialize in employment-based immigration petition and have a proven record of high success rate for the categories of: EB2-NIW (National Interest Waiver), EB1-A (Alien of Extraordinary Ability), EB1-B (Outstanding Researcher/Professor) and O-1 (Alien of Extraordinary Ability).
Our Ten Thousand I-140 Approvals Provide Unprecedented Insight into the USCIS Adjudication Trend
With more than 16,000 EB-1A, EB-1B, EB-2 NIW and O-1 cases approved, we have first hand information on the manner in which the USCIS adjudicate I-140 cases. As the USCIS has constantly changed its adjudication standards for the EB-1A, EB-1B and EB-2 NIW categories, our firm's huge database of successful cases gives you unprecedented insight to USCIS adjudication trends. We carefully analyze the data for all of our cases and apply the results of our analyses toward giving our clients up-to-date advice and adapting our strategies such that we remain on par with the ever-shifting landscape of immigration law in the U.S. With us, you will always have access to important updates, strategies, and information so that you can make the most informed decisions about your case.
We Have Helped Hundreds and Thousands of Clients with Credentials and Backgrounds Similar to Yours
With our exceedingly large number of successful petitions, no matter what credentials you have, no matter your background and field of expertise, no matter your visa status or nationality, chances are we have helped hundreds or even thousands of clients just like you. Our clients are usually impressed with how well we understand their research and work. Our insight and understanding stems from the fact that we have handled many cases with elements similar to yours already, and this helps us devise the best strategies for each individual petition.
Vast Majority of Clients Came to Us Because of Referrals
For years, our firm has attracted new clients based solely on word of mouth, recommendations, and the positive collaboration experiences shared with them by their friends and family. We take pride in our reputation and work hard to ensure that we provide a green card application experience that our clients are happy to share with their friends and colleagues. That is how our approved cases grew from 600 in 2013 to over 3,500 in 2019.
Approval Notices: https://www.wegreened.com/eb1_niw_approvals
Success Stories: https://www.wegreened.com/blog/
Free evaluation email: email@example.com
Tel: 888.666.0969 (Toll Free)
To see more clients’ testimonials and approvals, please refer to: