“I am really surprised because the result came fast, only 3 months and a half. Thank you for your support. Thank you very much!”
General Field: Molecular Biology
Position at the Time of Case Filing: Postdoctoral Research Fellow
Country of Origin: Vietnam
State of Residence at the Time of Filing: Mississippi
Approval Notice Date: March 29th, 2022
Processing Time: 3 months, 6 days
“[The client’s] research is highly relevant to the ongoing global struggle to eradicate the rubella virus. [The client’s] research has resulted in the first-ever detailed epidemiologic study of the rubella virus in Vietnam and has elucidated important data on the genetic profile and diversity of the rubella virus. Her research thus has clear and beneficial implications for both the field of molecular biology and for global public health.”
“[The client], whom I have never collaborated with, is a molecular biology researcher of superlative talent. Her research on mitochondrial energy transduction has fundamentally advanced the study of mitochondrial bioenergetics, which is key to understanding and treating a host of diseases. The American government must ensure that her research proceeds unhindered.”
These testimonials are evidence that supports our client’s claim to the NIW (National Interest Waiver) status. Our client is a postdoctoral research fellow in molecular biology from Vietnam. She wanted to work with our firm and sought our help to prepare her case. This was made possible by our team, who made it their mission to prepare a winning case. They turned over every document she provided and found the following information:
- As an expert in the field of molecular biology, her proposed endeavor is to continue her work establishing the pathological mechanisms of human diseases and finding targets for the treatment of human diseases.
- Her work advancing her proposed endeavor is of great importance because she is using cutting-edge strategies to improve scientific efforts to understand and treat different diseases and viruses.
- Her expertise is critical to precisely and accurately assessing mitochondrial function and dysfunction. Most specifically, she has advanced the field’s understanding of mitochondrial diseases as well as human papillomavirus (HPV), both of which are very common in the United States.
- Due to its clear national importance, her research has in fact been supported with funding from the National Institutes of Health through the National Institute of General Medical Sciences.
- Her work has resulted in 6 peer-reviewed journal articles (1 of them first-authored).
- These publications have been cited a total of 70 times according to Google Scholar.
- She has provided independent researchers from around the world with useful approaches to the study of complex topics within the field of molecular biology.
- She has pursued research directly related to her proposed endeavor of establishing the pathological mechanisms of human diseases and finding targets for the treatment of human diseases for approximately 8 years.
- She has also obtained 4 letters of recommendation from experts which we used along with her petition to win the NIW approval.
Thus we were able to prove that there is a particularly urgent national need for our client’s contributions considering the prevalence of diseases with genetic associations and variance as contributing factors. We are glad we could win her approval in a short period of 96 days. We thank her for her trust and wish her the best in all future endeavors.
North America Immigration Law Group (Chen Immigration Law Associates) is a U.S. immigration law firm dedicated to representing corporations, research institutions, and individuals from all 50 U.S. states regarding I-140 immigration petitions. We specialize in employment-based immigration petition and have a proven record of high success rate for the categories of: EB2-NIW (National Interest Waiver), EB1-A (Alien of Extraordinary Ability), EB1-B (Outstanding Researcher/Professor) and O-1 (Alien of Extraordinary Ability).
Our Ten Thousand I-140 Approvals Provide Unprecedented Insight into the USCIS Adjudication Trend
With more than 16,000 EB-1A, EB-1B, EB-2 NIW and O-1 cases approved, we have first hand information on the manner in which the USCIS adjudicate I-140 cases. As the USCIS has constantly changed its adjudication standards for the EB-1A, EB-1B and EB-2 NIW categories, our firm's huge database of successful cases gives you unprecedented insight to USCIS adjudication trends. We carefully analyze the data for all of our cases and apply the results of our analyses toward giving our clients up-to-date advice and adapting our strategies such that we remain on par with the ever-shifting landscape of immigration law in the U.S. With us, you will always have access to important updates, strategies, and information so that you can make the most informed decisions about your case.
We Have Helped Hundreds and Thousands of Clients with Credentials and Backgrounds Similar to Yours
With our exceedingly large number of successful petitions, no matter what credentials you have, no matter your background and field of expertise, no matter your visa status or nationality, chances are we have helped hundreds or even thousands of clients just like you. Our clients are usually impressed with how well we understand their research and work. Our insight and understanding stems from the fact that we have handled many cases with elements similar to yours already, and this helps us devise the best strategies for each individual petition.
Vast Majority of Clients Came to Us Because of Referrals
For years, our firm has attracted new clients based solely on word of mouth, recommendations, and the positive collaboration experiences shared with them by their friends and family. We take pride in our reputation and work hard to ensure that we provide a green card application experience that our clients are happy to share with their friends and colleagues. That is how our approved cases grew from 600 in 2013 to over 3,500 in 2019.
Approval Notices: https://www.wegreened.com/eb1_niw_approvals
Success Stories: https://www.wegreened.com/blog/
Free evaluation email: email@example.com
Tel: 888.666.0969 (Toll Free)
To see more clients’ testimonials and approvals, please refer to: