“Thank you very much! It’s also been a great pleasure to work with you and I really appreciate your work.”
On January 4th, 2022, we received another EB-1A (Alien of Extraordinary Ability) approval for a Postdoctoral Researcher in the Field of Biomedical Sciences (Approval Notice).
General Field: Biomedical Sciences
Position at the Time of Case Filing: Postdoctoral Researcher
Country of Origin: China
State of Residence at the Time of Filing: Texas
Approval Notice Date: January 4th, 2022
Processing Time: 14 days (Premium Processing Requested)
“[Client] is an outstanding researcher in the field of biomedical sciences, and his work in the U.S. deserves to continue …. Through his educational and professional experiences, [client] has cultivated an unmatched level of expertise in next-generation sequencing, fungal genetics, bioinformatics, and molecular biology.”
The above excerpt is taken from one of the four recommendation letters our client has received from fellow experts in his field. Hailing from China, our client has completed his Ph.D. in integrative molecular and biomedical sciences. Currently employed as a postdoctoral researcher in the field of biomedical sciences, he approached us to acquire his alien of extraordinary ability (EB1-A) petition approval.
A petition for the first preference category of individuals with extraordinary ability, (“EB1-A”), unlike the employment-based immigration visa under the second preference (“EB-2”) at least requires the following:
- Evidence of original contributions, usually through publication, of major significance in the foreign national’s field of science, scholastic, artistic, or athletic.
- No specific job offer/labor certification is required for a foreign person as long as he/she is entering the United States to continue work in the field in which he/she has an extraordinary ability, therefore self-petition is allowed.
- Performance in a significant role for organizations or establishments that have a distinguished reputation.
- Receipt of a higher salary or remuneration than is usual in the field.
- Other comparable evidence if the above types of evidence do not readily apply to the foreign national’s occupation.
Therefore, we included the following key attributes from his academic and professional records in his petition packet to make a strong case in his favor:
- He is particularly well-known for his contributions to the study of the effect of codon usage on translation speed and the structure and function of proteins.
- His biomedical engineering research addresses some of our nation’s and the world’s most pressing issues, including the development of transformative biomedical technologies such as gene therapy and mRNA vaccines.
- His research has resulted in 8 peer-reviewed scientific articles, being cited 510 times in at least 39 countries.
- He has conducted at least 28 reviews for at least 6 journals.
- His study has received funding from the National Institutes of Health, the Welch Foundation, and the Cancer Prevention and Research Institute of Texas.
Consequently, our client’s research contributes to developing novel therapeutic approaches for diseases like cancer.
Thus he achieved his EB1-A (Alien of Extraordinary Ability) approval in just 14 days (thanks to premium processing). We are very pleased to be part of his journey and wish him all the best in his future endeavors.
North America Immigration Law Group (Chen Immigration Law Associates) is a U.S. immigration law firm dedicated to representing corporations, research institutions, and individuals from all 50 U.S. states regarding I-140 immigration petitions. We specialize in employment-based immigration petition and have a proven record of high success rate for the categories of: EB2-NIW (National Interest Waiver), EB1-A (Alien of Extraordinary Ability), EB1-B (Outstanding Researcher/Professor) and O-1 (Alien of Extraordinary Ability).
Our Ten Thousand I-140 Approvals Provide Unprecedented Insight into the USCIS Adjudication Trend
With more than 16,000 EB-1A, EB-1B, EB-2 NIW and O-1 cases approved, we have first hand information on the manner in which the USCIS adjudicate I-140 cases. As the USCIS has constantly changed its adjudication standards for the EB-1A, EB-1B and EB-2 NIW categories, our firm's huge database of successful cases gives you unprecedented insight to USCIS adjudication trends. We carefully analyze the data for all of our cases and apply the results of our analyses toward giving our clients up-to-date advice and adapting our strategies such that we remain on par with the ever-shifting landscape of immigration law in the U.S. With us, you will always have access to important updates, strategies, and information so that you can make the most informed decisions about your case.
We Have Helped Hundreds and Thousands of Clients with Credentials and Backgrounds Similar to Yours
With our exceedingly large number of successful petitions, no matter what credentials you have, no matter your background and field of expertise, no matter your visa status or nationality, chances are we have helped hundreds or even thousands of clients just like you. Our clients are usually impressed with how well we understand their research and work. Our insight and understanding stems from the fact that we have handled many cases with elements similar to yours already, and this helps us devise the best strategies for each individual petition.
Vast Majority of Clients Came to Us Because of Referrals
For years, our firm has attracted new clients based solely on word of mouth, recommendations, and the positive collaboration experiences shared with them by their friends and family. We take pride in our reputation and work hard to ensure that we provide a green card application experience that our clients are happy to share with their friends and colleagues. That is how our approved cases grew from 600 in 2013 to over 3,500 in 2019.
If you are interested in filing the green card, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for our free evaluation. Our attorneys will email you back with the evaluation result within 24 hours.
Approval Notices: https://www.wegreened.com/eb1_niw_approvals
Success Stories: https://www.wegreened.com/blog/
Free evaluation email: email@example.com
Tel: 888.666.0969 (Toll Free)
To see more clients’ testimonials and approvals, please refer to:
To Learn More About Your Options CLICK HERE
Copyright © North America Immigration Law Group – WeGreened.com, All Rights Reserved.