“Thank you very much!”
General Field: Neurophysiology
Position at the Time of Case Filing: Clinical Assistant Professor
Country of Origin: India
State of Residence at the Time of Filing: Pennsylvania
Approval Notice Date: April 15th, 2022
Processing Time: 14 days (Premium Processing Requested)
Our EB1-A (Alien of Extraordinary Ability) client from India is one of the few leading neurophysiology experts in neuroscience. He has achieved a consistent and notable record of success and influence in this area of study and he is especially well-known for his research identifying age-related biomarkers of neuroinflammatory diseases, such as multiple sclerosis. Thus, when he said that he wanted to apply for an EB1-A visa, our team first made sure to explain the visa category to him and then proceed with the formality of signing the retainer.
The next step was to collect data for his petition, from his CVs, transcripts, certificates, etc. This yielded the following information:
- The field has recognized our client’s authority by inviting him to review and evaluate the work of his peers no fewer than 13 times.
- In addition to directly advancing neurology through his original research and peer review service, our client has actively engaged his peers in the field of neuroscience by authoring and co-authoring 16 peer-reviewed articles that have been published in international journals. Moreover, his papers have been published in some of the most discerning, high-impact journals in his field.
- He is particularly well-known for his contributions to the identification of age-related biomarkers of neuroinflammatory diseases, such as multiple sclerosis.
- These publications have been cited 300 times by researchers in at least 33 countries according to Google Scholar, thereby demonstrating that these publications are widely recognized and relied upon in the field of neuroscience.
- Additionally, his study has been supported by funding from the National Institute of Child Health and Human Development (NICHD). The NICHD funds projects that promote human development throughout the entire life process, particularly research aimed at expanding the understanding of disabilities and other important events that occur during pregnancy and early childhood. As a result, the NICHD’s support of our client’s research clearly indicates its value to these causes and the nation more broadly.
- At last but not least, we also got 4 letters supporting his work in the area from other experts in the area. One of these recommenders supported his work in the following words:
“Autism is diagnosed through developmental history and behavior because there is no medical detection for autism. [The client’s] research on this topic developed a unique imaging technique that looked at abnormal brain protein synthesis to identify an imaging biomarker for autism and its severity. [The client’s] discovery of this imaging biomarker identifies underlying mechanisms for autism and creates new therapeutic interventions for autism that correct abnormal protein synthesis and ameliorate the burden of autism spectrum disorders in the U.S.”
Thus, the approval of his case was the result of a collective effort on our and our client’s part. We are glad to have aided him in this journey and we wish him great success in future endeavors.
North America Immigration Law Group (Chen Immigration Law Associates) is a U.S. immigration law firm dedicated to representing corporations, research institutions, and individuals from all 50 U.S. states regarding I-140 immigration petitions. We specialize in employment-based immigration petition and have a proven record of high success rate for the categories of: EB2-NIW (National Interest Waiver), EB1-A (Alien of Extraordinary Ability), EB1-B (Outstanding Researcher/Professor) and O-1 (Alien of Extraordinary Ability).
Our Ten Thousand I-140 Approvals Provide Unprecedented Insight into the USCIS Adjudication Trend
With more than 16,000 EB-1A, EB-1B, EB-2 NIW and O-1 cases approved, we have first hand information on the manner in which the USCIS adjudicate I-140 cases. As the USCIS has constantly changed its adjudication standards for the EB-1A, EB-1B and EB-2 NIW categories, our firm's huge database of successful cases gives you unprecedented insight to USCIS adjudication trends. We carefully analyze the data for all of our cases and apply the results of our analyses toward giving our clients up-to-date advice and adapting our strategies such that we remain on par with the ever-shifting landscape of immigration law in the U.S. With us, you will always have access to important updates, strategies, and information so that you can make the most informed decisions about your case.
We Have Helped Hundreds and Thousands of Clients with Credentials and Backgrounds Similar to Yours
With our exceedingly large number of successful petitions, no matter what credentials you have, no matter your background and field of expertise, no matter your visa status or nationality, chances are we have helped hundreds or even thousands of clients just like you. Our clients are usually impressed with how well we understand their research and work. Our insight and understanding stems from the fact that we have handled many cases with elements similar to yours already, and this helps us devise the best strategies for each individual petition.
Vast Majority of Clients Came to Us Because of Referrals
For years, our firm has attracted new clients based solely on word of mouth, recommendations, and the positive collaboration experiences shared with them by their friends and family. We take pride in our reputation and work hard to ensure that we provide a green card application experience that our clients are happy to share with their friends and colleagues. That is how our approved cases grew from 600 in 2013 to over 3,500 in 2019.
Approval Notices: https://www.wegreened.com/eb1_niw_approvals
Success Stories: https://www.wegreened.com/blog/
Free evaluation email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: 888.666.0969 (Toll Free)
To see more clients’ testimonials and approvals, please refer to: